25 Good Morning Text Ideas For Him
Who doesn’t appreciate the little things in life? Do you know what is an extra special way to show your man how much you appreciate him? GOOD MORNING TEXTS of course! It can become too bland and routine sending the same ones so we have included 25 good morning texts to write to your boyfriend or husband.
Did you know that gratitude has a very powerful effect?
It can improve your mood on a crappy day, improve sleep, mental strength, self-esteem, and overall health.
Are you grateful for this relationship and your lover? Tell him. He will surely appreciate it.
- I can’t let you start your day without me telling you how much I love you.
- Good morning sexy, I can’t wait to sleep in this weekend and just cuddle all morning.
- It’s so cold and rainy outside, I wish I didn’t have to leave your nook where you were keeping me warm. Have a good day, my love.
- Good morning, honey. I can’t wait to see you later.
- Good morning my sexy man. Whenever I think of you, it makes me so happy.
- Wake up sleepy bones, I love you.
- Good morning handsome. I am so happy to have you in my life.
- Good morning, love. Don’t get up. I am going to make us breakfast in my underwear.
- Hey you, I know we are so far away from each other but I wanted to say good morning and that it is one more day closer…
- Good morning, my big strong man. How did you sleep?
- Good morning, where are you taking me this weekend?
- I couldn’t wait to text you good morning. I hope you have a great day, my love.
- I know you are sleeping right now, but when you wake up, I want you to know I love you and I will always be here for you.
- I wish I was there lying with you right now and your big arms were around me holding me close. Good morning ________insert pet name.
- Good morning, handsome. I would love to spend the whole day with you. Want to both call in sick?
- Good morning, my love. I am having my coffee now before work and thinking about you.
- Hey sleepy, if I were there I would be kissing you and touching you all over.
- Excuse me, Mr. I wanted to tell you how much I like your big chest.
- Hey babe, I felt so safe in your arms when we were together last night. You make me feel so secure.
- I can still smell your cologne from last night, sexy.
- I wanted to tell you that I hope you will be thinking of me all day today because I will be certainly thinking of you.
- Good morning, babe. I wish I didn’t have to leave so early in the morning. You hold me so tight with your strong arms and I love being wrapped in your body.
- Good morning, babe. I am counting down the days until we see each other again.
- Good morning, the first thing you need to do is go to the mirror and say, “I am yummy.”
- So I was at work this morning and could still smell your scent on my skin. You are so cute. I love you, babe.